Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Running Blog is Written by a Guy!


My super cool geek high school classmate, Frank, posted on his Facebook status about his blog, and what an artifical intelligence thinks about it. His blog, thirdworldwriter.com, is written by a female, between 18-25 years old.

So I tried my blog, if what the AI thinks about it, and here's the result:

Text analysis

mysundaespecial.blogspot.com is probably written by a male somewhere between 26-35 years old. The writing style is academic and happy most of the time. 


Oh, well everything is quite true, except for the sex. I guess me and Frank should swap. Hehehehehe!

You can give your blog a shot as well, just go to http://urlai.com.

4 comments:

Carlos Bautista said...

interesting! i think i'll give this a try.

Carlos Bautista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
journeyingjames said...

cool! mine is written by a happy female between ages 18-25.hhahaha

Ling said...

@james: you are of the same age as Frank according to the site. but you are happy, while he is not!